Who we are
Pretty Good Store is an e-commerce for farmhouse home decor and accessories based in Vaasa, Finland.
Our web address is https://prettygoodstore.eu and our registration number (VAT ID) is FI24705611.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
While visiting our website, we will track:
- Products you have shown: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently looked at
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs
- Delivery address: we ask you to enter this so that we, for example, can calculate shipping before you order, and send you the order!
When you buy from us, we ask you to provide us with information that includes your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card information / payment information and any account information such as username and password. We use this information for purposes such as:
- Send information to you about your account and your order
- Answer your questions, including repurchases and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Follow legal requirements we have, such as VAT calculation
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number, which will be used to fill in your details at the checkout for future orders.
In general, we only store information about you as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and as long as we are not legally obliged to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or reviews, if you leave them.
What we share with others
When you place an order in the store with Klarna Checkout as the selected payment method, information about your order (name, price, quantity, SKU) is sent to Klarna. When the purchase is completed, Klarna sends the delivery and invoice address back to the store. This data, as well as a unique ID for the purchase is then saved as delivery and invoice data in the order in WooCommerce.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request an export file with the personal information we hold about you, including all information you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal information we have about you. This does not include any information that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Do you have questions about how we collect data? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org